Updates to the information kit (rulebook) have been made.
Summary of changes/updates :
- Added “4.5 Qualifying Attempt” (pg. 8)
- Drivers must make a genuine attempt to qualify for the race.
- If no qualifying attempt is made, the driver will be disqualified from continuing on to Heat 1.
- However, if a qualifying attempt is made but no qualifying lap is registered, drivers can still proceed to Heat 1.
- Increased Q/H1/H2 times by 5 minutes (each session will be now 15 minutes), Added 5 Minute Warm Up Session (pgs. 8/9/10)
- Raceday timetable by timezones changed accordingly (pgs.11/12/13)
- Race Laps adjusted accordingly (pgs. 14/15)
- Added Season Awards (pg. 16)
- Most Raced
- Best Streamer
- Most Discord Invites (Details regarding 'Discord Server Invites' added in next announcement)
- Added Team Awards (pg. 17)
- Currently adding team functions to driver profile, please check again shortly
- Added "12.2 Zoom Name Requirement" (pg. 20
- Please make sure to INPUT YOUR ZOOM NAME AS YOUR NAME INDICATED on iRACING.
- Failure to do so will result in no bonus +$1 for AMXZero / DQ for AMX10
- Added “15. Current Promotions” Page (pg.24)
- First 10 Entries for each AMX10 race are Free
Good luck everyone during Race Day 2!